7.4.07

Space.Is.The.Place.



I had a friend named Todd from nursery school until fourth grade when he moved to another town.  His Dad got a new job or something.  His mom would drop him off at my house and we would play in my driveway - mostly GI Joe's or Playmobiles, then later bikes and street hockey.  He would occasionally get this weird half-smile nervous look on his face and sit down on the wood pilings at the side of my driveway.  I would ask what was wrong, but he would just sit and look into space.  I later realized he did this when he had to take a shit - he was uncomfortable using any bathroom other than the one in his own house. He just sat there, held it in, and grinned.

Todd Terje - Kul I Pul
Antena - Camino Del Sol (Todd Terje Remix)
Lindstrom - Another Station (Todd Terje Remix)

No comments: